Thursday, October 15, 2015

Show the endless well is there never thought

American TV show of the endless (Limitless) is a nice new play this fall. High low open of the Queen of scream (Scream Queens) and don't know what to kendafu, (Dr. Ken), this new play is a "magna cum laude": smooth narrative, the plot is compact.

However, it has aired three episodes of the TV show always makes me think of a Chinese Opera of the wildest, about how a loser against attack, and how to counter attack was stunned to stand up again on the way of the story.

Here is my take of Wang Dachui, introduced the first three episodes of the never-ending story, never seen this play's readers feel free to read a spoiler, because the show though all the spoilers will not affect viewing emotions-

I am bulaien·fenqi, United States Federal Bureau of investigation (FBI) female executive Rebecca call me Brian, other Council asked me to Finch.

I am 28 years old, to think about life in New York, Yes, you could say I'm a bum, but I prefer to say I was a musician.

One day I went to a Bank as a temporary worker, you know, this story needed, otherwise my life hero unable to launch. So I in Bank in met has group band Shi of old man Iraq Rai, this guy has been depending on I for he of Idol, years has been on himself didn't can insisted music ideal deep regret, so on I of admired as surging Mississippi water endless, so I of the worship who to I tribute has a gold called NZT-48 of Elixir, said I clothing Xia zhihou on can fairy Fuyong enjoy life and days align. Although I'm not sure NZT "woman President" or "nougat" have to do with, like "New Zealand science and technology" has nothing, anyway, the writers had this name. I just for the plot needs to swallow it.

My IQ, EQ and explosive burst table table, EP, this is the famous legend of smart drugs. However, the medicine expire after 12 hours, what a pain, no, since the taste the taste of a smart, how can I give up easily, so I would like to go to get Eli to the medicine. Results found Eli in a pool of blood, my first reaction is alarm, where is the second drug. Results of FBI rushed in. A frog can evoke nerd fight it

Omitted, anyway, time to kill the first set, eventually under my wisdom, and FBI caught the murderer. And I became FBI supernumerary staff, because I was so smart.

Leave out a key player, he was Senator AiDi·Mola, after I shot was the killer in the first set, he saved me. This man has big ambitions. He said to me, he ate NZT-48. No wonder you are so clever. Then he said to me, this medicine have any side effects, attached for a year, second-year man old mummies. Then is the occasion of good long dong in my heart, he says he has immunity injections, just give me a shot, I can open to eat NZT-48.

See, this kind of smart drugs is good medicine, United States Government of course want it, but the Government is not aware of immunization injections, well-connected Senator. Can I see the spoiler found that Senators wanted me in the fourth set to go stealing FBI information on NZT-48. This makes my IQ thinking for writers, since the villains are immunization injections, why need drugs information? Illogical.

Yes, TV is often a large pit, suspense, science fiction dramas is the hundred-eyed the hardest-hit areas, although the author of the plot of the first three episodes of the drama Centre-positive comments, but they also worried about the future trend of the play will bring the audience to the abyss.

But this drama adapted from a successful horror film of the same name in 2011, in the movies, the main line is Senator AiDi·Mola, in both versions of the film, starring AiDi·Mola is a Hollywood actor Bradley Cooper. Personal advice, before you watch this five-part miniseries, it is best to take a look at this movie because the film can be seen as TV series prequel, but a bit of TTV means, because the two stories are not directly related. Year film veteran Robert de Niro is the most stunning performance.

TV shows (top) and films (below) version in the endless and Bradley Cooper.

Of course, this TV can also move back, based on published in 2001 thriller the dark zone (The Dark Fields), translation of the book in mainland China to have a very bad Chinese Simplified version, not recommended reading. Very interesting is that the author Alan·gelun (Alan Glynn) famous on this book, he participated in the film adaptation, but did not participate in the miniseries adaptation. Drugs in the original name was "MDT-48" this is the biggest difference.

The same point is, this work is drawing a character, that in order to achieve the ends justify means, and how to find salvation in the desire in the dark areas of road. From this standpoint, fiction and film that year, TV broadcast, most just show IQ.

No comments:

Post a Comment