Thursday, May 1, 2014

Alessandra Ambrosio: Amusement Park Fun

Alessandra Ambrosio and Jamie Mazur needed Noah, almost 2, and Anja, 5, to the Santa Monica Boat dock on Sunday (April 27).

Victorias Secret Silicon iPhone 5 Case

All the Victoria's Secret model looked like the particular was enjoying herself on the pli. At one point she performed stop to take pictures of Anja in a bumper car.

Talking about a woman new clothing line AlĂ© at Alessandra in March – Alessandra talked to E! about a woman love of design.

"I appreciate fashion. It's in my blood. That i wanted to create my own brand…I was going to do something that would make women feel great. "

She added, "My number is boho chic. It's unbelievably Brazil meets Malibu. "

My wife shared of Anja, "My little girl, she loves fashion. She's a small amount fashionista. She has her own personality and magnificence, and she loves playing with mommy's the gown! "

Victoria's Secret iPhone 5S case Victorias Secret iPhone 5 case

No comments:

Post a Comment