Friday, March 28, 2014

Conservateur Burch: I dress individuals

Conservateur Burch: I dress individuals● FashionBy Sunday World0

Tory Burch Tulip Flower iPhone 5 Case

Tory Burch's clothing is made for women who "love" fashion, and aren't "driven" by it.

The United states designer has a successful eponymous designation, which will debut in Kuala Lumpur this June. She recently famed her company's tenth anniversary as well as being now looking to the future.

Speaking about so, who her pieces are targeted at, Conservateur gave an insight into her appropriate female wearer.

"I'm inspired just women of many cultures, but we are proud of being an American brand and also resonate in other places around the world simply because it's really about women we are going to inspired by and all cultures, " she explained to thestar. con. a great.

"The Tory Burch woman is a who appreciates and loves design, but is busy, loves to watch runways but isn't driven just them. She has a life so loves to get dressed in an effortless so quick way, loves to put jennifer anniston together and be an individual. "

It's isn't just her wearers so, who motivate Tory to design. She facebook credits her investor father and retired actress mother for being her muses.

"There are so many influences from a great collections, my parents are the biggest effect, " she smiled.

"My pa should have been a designer, appropriate designed his own clothing and had any attention to detail, and my girlfriend as well, but I think inspiration is the simple part. It comes down to fashion, background music, art. I was an art history significant; in every collection, art is referenced on some level. "

Conservateur wanted her Fall/Winter 14 storing to capture the "empowerment" of women, who has items such as gold patterned are dressed and metallic belts reflecting all of this idea.

Again she referenced the actual family's interests in her not to mention line.

"For this collection, you see, the starting point was the armour because before this,, my grandfather and parents collected armours, and I grew up with it. I was just slightly frightened of it as a little girl merchandise online I started looking at the impacts that went into it, such as the impressive armour, and how it was influenced by many individuals different cultures, " Tory given.

No comments:

Post a Comment